|Partners Through Change, Inc|
Partners Through Change, Inc. (PTC) specializes in Business Process Improvement with an emphasis on efficiency/effectiveness, ISO based standards, and nationally recognized best practices.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, PTC is an international consulting firm. It was founded in 1995 to provide expert management consulting services to small businesses that face many of the same issues as those confronting large organizations.
Change occurs for many reasons - whether internally or externally driven. It requires individuals of an organization to give up their "comfortable" work routine and learn new ways of doing their job or someone else's - or perhaps defining a new job. In any case, project management skills, good communication skills, and ability to work in teams is paramount to successfully implementing any change.
Change can take many forms. Regardless of where an organization is in its life cycle, (e.g. start-up mode, in transformation, middle of chaos), basic business processes will be affected. To successfully implement commonly held business goals for growth, organizations will have some change occur within their operational activities. Examples of some of these changes could include:
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Increase Profitability
- Enter New Markets
- Manage Growth
- Improve Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- Develop New Products/Services
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Marketshare
- Pursue Performance Excellence
- Streamline Operations (e.g Lean Thinking)
- Increase Supply Chain Efficiency
- Align Support Services
- Train Personnel
- Merge Corporate Cultures
- Improve Distribution Channel Effectiveness
- Tighten Materials Management and Inventory Control
- Improve Employee Morale
- Register to Industry Standards (see Industry Standards Section)
- Improve Process Capability & Reliability (Six Sigma)
If any of these scenarios are goals of your organization, consider employing Partners Through Change, Inc to facilitate your organization through this potentially tough process.